Monday, July 28, 2008

Welcome to PLT! (Peace. Love. Twilight!)

Hello, everyone, welcome to PLT (Peace. Love. Twilight!)
This is the first post! I will be posting Twilight news, concerning upcoming books and the movie, of course! If you have a news tip, PLEASE feel free to email it to me. (I will not post false information, though I may post some rumors.) If you have a spoiler, please include SPOILER ALERT! in the subject of your email.
I would love input from everyone, and if you have written a Twilight FanFiction, please send it to me so I can post it for everyone to read!
Thank you!
My email is peacelovetwilight@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.