Monday, August 18, 2008

BREAKING DAWN MISSING MOMENTS CONTEST!

Hey, everyone! My entry for Twilighted.net's BD missing moments contest was approved, so that means you guys can help me win! Haha! You can read my entry here. PLEASE VOTE if you like what I wrote! You will be able to vote until August 25!
I'll keep the link to read my entry on the right side of the site so you can access it anytime. Thanks so much! It would mean a lot to me if you reviewed my story.

Email me or leave any questions in the comments. 

2 comments:

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.