Wednesday, August 20, 2008

How to Vote For My Story :]

Hey guys (and gals), I don't know how many of you read/liked my story, but if you did, you may have been confused on how to vote for it. What you have to do is go to the forums on the site, go under challenge entries, find mine, and vote for it. I just figured that out now :]. I would absolutely love it if you would take the time to leave a review/rating too!
Thanks so much to everyone who took a little time to read my BD Missing Moment!
Remember you can access it on the right side of this page.

Thanks! I love all of you faithful readers :P

EDIT: Here's the link to vote for it after you've read it. Unfortunately you have to sign up for the forums in order to access the page. Please do! It's not terribly hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.