Friday, August 22, 2008

A Little Hello

HEY READERS! 
Since there's not really much news today, I just want to say hi to you all and thank you for everything. I never expected I would get an average of almost 100 readers a day! Hopefully other people catch on and start reading as well. 
Remember to keep voting on Twilight Topsites. And make sure you read/vote for my Breaking Dawn Missing Moment!
Also, be sure to vote in the poll on the right side of the page if you haven't already. (Scroll down a bit.)
Another thing: you all have to sign up for the Peace Love Twilight Talk Forums! It's one great way I can discuss my thoughts with all of you, and it's totally free, of course.
Remember I LOVE when people leave comments (you can leave a comment with just your name, or anonymously if you'd like) or email me (peacelovetwilight@gmail.com). I ABSOLUTELY ADORE reading emails from readers, or theories, or anything at all :]

Love you all so much!
XOXO ANNA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.