Wednesday, August 27, 2008

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!



GUESS WHAT!
Today it was officially announced on Twilighted.net, the winners and runners up for the Breaking Dawn Missing Moments Contest!
AND GUESS WHAT I GOT!
1ST IN MY CATEGORY (ENVY)!
2ND OVERALL!


I am so excited I can't even speak. You have no idea how thrilled I am at this news. And it's all thanks to all of you. Thank you so much, I can't even express how much I would like to thank you for reading, reviewing, rating, and voting for my story.
I also want to congratulate JenWordSong, the author of Need, the Overall Winner. I loved reading her story as much as I loved writing mine. Congrats, Jen!

IF YOU HAVEN'T YET READ MY BREAKING DAWN MISSING MOMENT AND WOULD LIKE TO, READ IT HERE.

As you can see above, I am showing off the banners I received as part of my prize :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.