Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Twilight Tuesday


This week, Jackson Rathbone dissects Jasper in an interview.

MTV: What's the coolest thing about being a vampire?

Rathbone: The singular coolest thing, to me, would have to be the ability to just stay out of the sun. I'm not really a sun person; I'm not a beach bunny. I'm more of an indoor-sports kind of guy. You know, just sitting at home with a guitar, very simple. I'm all about nightlife. I live during the night, so that would have to be the coolest aspect for me.


See it all here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.