Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Wait Is Over!

Yes!!! Breaking Dawn arrived at 12:01 a.m. August 2nd! (And yes, I stayed up half the night reading it!!) I finished a few hours ago. If you have finished it, leave comments on what you thought of it.
Personally, I thought it was a little crazy--I won't say how in case you haven't read it yet. LOL but it was good. I didn't feel a sense of completion, though. (Again, I won't say why--yet.)
I am so sad it's over. I cried. Yes. Many times. I hope the fans convince Steph that Bella and Edward's story is NOT over. Because there are so many unresolved problems at the end.
Anyways, I look forward to seeing everyone's feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.