Thursday, September 18, 2008

In Case You're Wondering...

I will probably be announcing the 1st place winner of the Fanfiction Contest tomorrow. The 2nd, 3rd, and runner up place winners will most likely be announced next week.
So keep checking back! And in case you're wondering how this contest is being judged, this is how...
~I have 4 judges, including myself, judging each story.
~When a judge rates a story, they are rating on a scale of 1 to 10 in the following categories:
*Story Itself
*Imagery/Descriptions
*Canon
*Humor (if applicable)
*Romance (if applicable)
*Suspense (if applicable)
*Overall
~I will average all of the scores from each of the judges together to decide the overall rating of the said story.
~I will compare the scores and whoever has the highest out of 10 gets 1st place!

Can't wait to announce this guys, it's hard for me to keep a secret!

I'll give you a hint: the story is GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.