Thursday, October 30, 2008

HUUUUUUGE Apology

Hey guys,
Just wanna say that I'm reeeeally sorry that I haven't been posting anything for so long. You have no idea how busy I've been. I haven't really had time for anything as fun as updating PLT!
Because I'm busy and will be busy in the future (though I will be posting more from now on, I promise) I'm looking for someone to help me with posting news. If you are interested in helping out, email me at PEACELOVETWILIGHT@GMAIL.COM!
Here are the requirements:

1. You must be at least 15.
2. You must be able to get online 6-7 days a week.
3. It is NOT a must to be online for long periods of time, but you should be able to be online a few times a day (at least 10-15 minutes per time).
4. You must be trustworthy and only report/post things I allow you to.
5. You must check your email often so that I can ask you to post certain things or update you on something, etc.

PLEASE EMAIL IF YOU'RE INTERESTED! (peacelovetwilight@gmail.com)
If you help me out, I'll feature a bio of you and a picture (if you want) on the site 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.