Friday, October 31, 2008

YAY!

I am soooooo happy to announce that tickets for Twilight (including a midnight showing!!!!!) have gone onsale in my area!!!!!!
YESSSSSS!
I just about hyperventilated when I found out. ;]
Please let me know if there are midnight showings in your area or not. If you don't know, I would recommend calling. If you persist they should at least tell you when the tickets go on sale. And usually when they go onsale, the showtimes are posted online.

Preorder your tickets so we can break the box-office record!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.