Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hi!

Hi, my name is Ashley and I am a new news poster on the site. I will be posting news on Twilight and the latest updates on your favorite actors in the movie.
I love the site that I am now a part of, and I love looking up new things about someones favorite movies. I like a lot of music and if can suggest any I will listen to it and tell you how I liked it, or I can give you some music to listen to and you can comment on my taste in music.
If you have any more questions just reply to the blog or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.