Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New Staff Member !

I have chosen a Senior Staff Member/Junior Admin from the numerous applicants!
(I am so sorry to everyone else who applied for this position. If you still want a minor position, you can either email me or apply again.)
She will introduce herself within the next few days, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

Congratulations to her!


To everyone who applied for a minor position, I haven't chosen anyone for that spot yet, so no worries! I may be choosing more than one due to the abundance of applicants.

If you haven't applied yet, I'm still accepting applications for minor positions. Please fill out the application, there's a link on the front page. I'll be accepting those for a day or two more. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.