Friday, November 21, 2008

YOUR Opinions!

I want everyone, after you've watched the movie (and I don't care when you see it!) to send me a well-written review at peacelovetwilight@gmail.com and tell me how many stars out of 5 you would give it. (Yes, you may do half-stars.)
PLEASE do this, I would like to hear opinions from REAL FANS! Not those journalists and impartial movie reviewers. Because what really matters is how much the fans like it.
I'm seeing the movie tonight, and will share a review with you all.
Remember to send me your review after you see the movie! It's very important!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.