Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Christian Serratos Photo Shoot


LePhant Magazine had a photo shoot with Christian Serratos (Angela Weber) and interviewed her.

On her role as Angela in Twilight: 

Reading the books was a big help because it was really nice and convenient to be in a movie that is a book. I read the first book and was madly in love with it. By the time I found out I was going to be going to Portland to film, I was so excited. I had finished all 4 of the books.

You can read the rest of the interview and see the photo shoot here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.