Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Extra TV with Ashley Greene


Extra TV talked to Ashley Greene about the New Moon script, her social life, how Twilight has affected her, casting rumors, and more!

"I'm so excited. I finally, finally got the script... and it's good," she revealed. "It's really good... I'm really excited to work with Chris [Wentz, director]. I finally spoke to him the other day." She added, "I like it better than the first one. I might be biased because I have a bigger part."

Although the paparazzi have yet to catch up with Greene, she admitted, "I have no social life... right now it's my career... it's very, very difficult to have a boyfriend." What does she look for in that special someone? "Someone that I can completely be myself around... Someone that gets along with my friends... if they don't get along with my friends, that's it, it's done."

Does that mean she is dating or she isn't? Could Jackson Rathbone be somewhere in the mix...?!

Read the rest of the article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.