Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Taylor Lautner Prom Q&A


My Prom Style talked to Taylor Lautner about his prom.

Q: As a guy, were you like psyched about prom or did you not really care either way if you went?

A: No, I was excited, I was really excited. You always watch a prom in movies growing up, and then it's like, "Oh, wow, I'm at prom!" It was a cool experience. But, yeah, I tried to stay in school as long as I could. I went to a public school my whole life until this year. I'm doing a TV show on NBC ["My Own Worst Enemy"], so I would just be missing too much [school], so I tested out of high school and now I'm in college.

Read more here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.