Sunday, March 15, 2009

Awards Galore!

Catherine Hardwicke on the theme of the 2009 Texas Film Hall of Fame Awards, which she was honored in for being the first female director for such a huge hit movie as Twilight:

"They told me I had to wear red, OK. I just found that out about a week ago," Director Catherine Hardwicke said. "This is the only red thing I have, and it's by Oscar de la Renta and I wore it to the Vatican to the premiere of 'Nativity."

---

Glamour Magazine will be holding the 2009 GLAMOUR Women of the Year Awards on June 2nd.
Stephenie Meyer, Kristen Stewart, and Catherine Hardwicke have been nominated in several categories. Vote here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.