Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bobby Long Interview


Cullen Boys Anonymous has an interview with Bobby Long, co-author of Rob's song "Let Me Sign" from the Twilight soundtrack:

CBA: Which one of your songs would you say reveals the most about you?

BL: Well to be honest I think they all reveal small bits of my personality. It all depends on my own interpretation really of the song. Often the song which may come across as having the most personally revealing lyrics has the least personal meaning to me and its written about someone or an occurrence that I wasn't even present for. I haven't really got one that
stands out.

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.