Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ashley wants to date Jackson/new photos


Lion & Lamb Love has these new, absolutely gorgeous photos of Ashley from her Tyler Shields photo shoot. If you click for full size, it's unbelievable how pretty and flawless she is. *Grinds teeth in jealousy*

The Herald Sun interviewed Ashley Greene, our favorite quirky Alice.

On her new career as an actress:
"I'm still getting used to the go, go, go Hollywood lifestyle which has definitely thrown me into a realm where I'm struggling a little bit," says Greene, who was a fan of the books long before she auditioned for the role of Alice.

"As an actor you want people to know you and there are times you want your pictures taken, but it's unnerving to walk out of a venue with friends and there are 20 people flashing lights in your face. Do you know how bright those lights are?"


On Jackson:
"He and I both don't have time to date, but we do have amazing chemistry," she says.

"We both have such big crushes on each other and it clearly shows. We got along instantly and the day we met, he was teaching me how to swing dance.

"He (Rathbone) does everything. He sings, he dances, and he's so sweet. Even my mum has a crush on him and tells me, 'You should date him'. So, who knows, maybe when we both stop running around the world."

Awww! I knew it! :D  I hope it happens soon, they're so adorable together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.