Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Cullen House/Bella's House...REVEALED!

Twilight Gossip (I love you, I love you, I love you!) has a video of what the new Cullen house looks like! I have been so curious about this. Does it live up to the previous Cullen house? See for yourself!



And...as if that wasn't enough, Twilight Gossip also has a video of the new Bella's house!



It's pretty hard to see what the new Cullen house looks like, but I don't know if anything can live up to the one we had in Twilight. That was just...breathtaking. Bella's house looks almost the same, so I'm not too worried about it. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.