Saturday, April 18, 2009

Edi Gathegi is a bit pitiful...


From MyPark Magazine:

Edi Gathegi really wants to go to Italy with Ashley Greene and Kristen Stewart.
The New Moon actor thinks it would be so cool to tag along even though none of his scenes are set there.
Edi told Collider.com: "I should go to Italy."
Edi was asked if he had a particular New Moon scene that he was looking forward to shooting.
He replied: "Yeah. My scene in the meadow, it's like my meadow. It's like my character is no longer conflicted about where his badness lies."

Um. Right. Since when is Laurent in more than one scene in New Moon? HAH! Clearly his interviewer has no knowledge of New Moon whatsoever.

But seriously. Tag along? Man, that sounds so desperate I don't know where to begin. I hope those weren't his exact words: 'It would be so cool to tag along.' 'Cause I've never known tagging along to be 'so cool.'

Edi...you're a cool guy and I love you! No need to prove yourself by tagging along with the A-listers! Your talent will do it for you.

T'anks to Pillow Biters. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.