Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Peace. Love. Twilight! Merch?! What the #@!$%&?!!!

I'm a bit riled up right now, and frankly, kind of confused.

Has anyone else noticed the volume of "Peace Love Twilight" merchandise around the web? Well, I have. 

This is a tad bit hilarious, but still makes me upset.

Here are just a few samplings of what I've found:











*I DO NOT ENDORSE THESE PRODUCTS AND I AM NOT SELLING THEM.*

Seriously, why is everyone selling Peace Love Twilight stuff?! HELLO, THIS is the original Peace. Love. Twilight!

GAH.

I found all of these through Google search here.

If any of you own these shops that are selling this stuff, please contact me? I won't yell at you, I promise. I'd just like to talk to you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.