Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Volturi Approves: April


This month, The Volturi Approves (my other blog) is recognizing Pillow Biters!

Pillow Biters is a funny, sometimes snarky blog designed for older readers but still appropriate for most ages. They have forums (Rated R for Rawr) and a great layout. News is posted at all times of the day, every day. You can rely on PB for both your Twilight news and entertaining commentary.

There's also an interview I conducted with the Pillow Biter herself.


TVA: Rob seems to be your preferred Cullen man. Is a lot of your blog's focus on him in particular (because of your preference and his popularity) or do you try to post equally about all actors/actresses from Twilight?

PB: For obvious reasons, I'm drawn to Robert Pattinson. My focus used to be strictly Edward Cullen, but the more I blog, the more I'm fascinated by the real person, Robert Pattinson. I think he's a tremendous actor who is finally being recognized for his talents beyond a tween flick. And I'm terribly saddened to read that his life has been torn upside-down over Twilight. The fact that he can't even go sing at a little pub in London tears at my heartstrings for him.

Actually, I'm a die-hard Team Switzerland fan; I absolutely ADORE Taycob, and I wish there was more information out there about Taylor.

That said, most of the information out in cyberspace IS about Robert, but I do force myself to scope out beyond him and include everything I find about all of the actors. I realize that it's not all about me; others may be die-hard Jackson or Emmett fans, and I want to make sure they have the latest information (and eye-candy) about their favorite actors as well.


Read the full interview and award announcement HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.