Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rob can't believe his GOLDEN eyes!

Woah. These contacts have locked my eyes into "panic" mode.

I'm a frighteningly beautiful and intimidating vampire, and yet I still feel nervous talking to you.

I'm going to interrupt the captions to articulate how badly I would like to be that energy bar. Yes, Rob, you may consume me.

Wow, Rob, you look like you've just seen a ghost. Or a vampire. Or a red-cloaked vampire-poser.

He looks so...startled...in all of these pictures! :P But I'm loving loving loving the golden-brown eyes, they look great without any digital retouching. He definitely looks more pale in these as well. I think his look is going to be improved from the first movie.

Check out the rest of the photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.