Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ashley Greene Doesn't Bite (yet)- interview and photos


This weeks NYLON Guys features an interview and some new photos of Ashley.

On Alice Cullen: "The Happiest, Perkiest, Cutest girl you'd never expect.”

On moving to Los Angeles as a high school senior: "You're 17. There are no adults. It's L.A. And so I went through this stage where I would just go out, not be responsible, not focus on work or class, and my management was like, 'Listen, you could go either way. You could be this person - I won't name names - a reality show actress. Or you could go this way - award-winning actress.' That was a real shock.”

On the Twilight cast: "We get along really well," she says of her co-stars, who are all confirmed through at least a third movie. "And thank God! Can you imagine going back over and over if we didn't?"

On Rob Pattinson’s fame: "Oh God. Poor Rob is already a Beatle. His whole life is documented. If he picks his nose, it's all over the Internet. He's just done for. I think he's kinda freakin' out, like, 'What the fuck is going on?'"

But she gets chased by paparazzi, too: "You don't want to have your picture taken when you're coming out of a club all wasted. It's tough… I get a call from my mom in the morning, and she says, 'So I see you went out again last night.' I might as well have a GPS chip in my skin, but no, I have the Internet.”
Dayum. Never knew Ashley was such a bad girl! More of the interview when you buy NYLON Guys.

Here's another photo:

GOD. I can never get over how absolutely GORJUSS she is. I'm gonna say (don't freak out) that she's probably the most beautiful person working on New Moon? (Besides Rob, of course!)

2 comments:

  1. She is extremely beautiful. And these pictures are GREAT, for sure. :)

    "Oh God. Poor Rob is already a Beatle."

    That's a great quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes, I love the quote.

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.