Sunday, June 7, 2009

Jizz in My Pants: Twilight Edition, and more!

I stole these from the gals at Twitarded (TY!).

Soo, basically I'm obsessed with SNL, Andy Samberg, and of course The Lonely Island (I'm listening to Incredibad at this very moment). And Jizz in My Pants is my FAVE! Here's the Edward Cullen version by starlight88:



Ah, Edward/Rob's constipated face fits so well!

And even a Bella version!:



Hilarious, no? I cracked up so hard.

There's even a Like a Boss: Edward Cullen if you're craving more:



Loooovvveee.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, great videos! Check out OUR version, from a ladies' point of view!

    http://tr.im/mstaken

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.