Monday, June 8, 2009

Justin Chon interview about Crossing Over

Korean Beacon has an interview with Justin Chon (Eric Yorkie), in part to promote his new movie, Crossing Over. (trailer below)



What do you enjoy most about acting?
I feel like for the past few years, it’s been kinda like I gotta succeed or book the next thing. And recently, I feel like I’m enjoying it and having fun with it: not trying to meet expectations or wondering how I should act a certain part. I’m really enjoying acting because I’m more experimental and pushing boundaries. I’m really having fun with it and not making it a job. I just have freedom in my art.

Who are your inspirations?
In terms of actors, I’d say Mark Ruffalo, Crispin Glover, Robert Downey Jr., Tim Roth, and of course people like Johnny Depp. I really like the actors who are not so mainstream but beat the odds with their talent. It’s more about people who worked really hard. That’s who interests me.

More here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.