Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kristen gets a makeover

Soo, I wanted to try out a great tutorial I found on one of the greatest creations known to man, also known as TLYDF.com, that basically showed how to glamorize/vampirize a photo using Photoshop. I knew some of this stuff before, but it helped me through a lot.
 I practiced my glamorizing on an already pretty-glam KStew photo shoot pic.


Before:

After:
(click all images for larger sizes)

Pretty HAWT if I do say so myself. :) Keep in mind this is my first time using all these techniques so it'll get better, I promise!

3 comments:

  1. I saw this on Lazy. I truly love that blog. Truly truly. Anyway. You did an AWESOME job. Truly truly! Wait I say truly truly a lot... hum.
    Just noticing that.

    Well, it doesn't mean I don't mean it? lol Qas this all Photoshop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do say truly truly a lot. LOL.

    Why, thank you, m'dear!

    And 'twas all Photoshop. It was actually easier than I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That break down by AG looked insanely complicated. I might just have to try this out now. It will be a fail, I'm nearly postive, but turning people into crazy, pretty, freaky vampies might be far to much fun to pass up. :)

    My husband is always doing crazy stuff with photoshop. It's so much fun if you know how to use it.

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.