Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lyk OhMaGawsh- Kristen's hair makes it to the Yahoo! homepage

So I open my browser. My home is Yahoo!, and what's  the first thing I see?


Right.

Yahoo! has a small photo gallery of Kristen with her new 'do, and their so-called "crack team of editors" harass her "mullet" to no end, citing a comment that the hairstyle looks like a "half tatty scarecrow mullet and half barely-alive lawnmower-mangled crow". 

I wouldn't go that far. Does anyone really believe that she will have that hair for New Moon? 'Cause she WON'T, if that's what you're worried about. I don't think the new hairdo looks great on her, but she's an actress, you gotta do what you gotta do. And I think it will fit her Joan Jett role perfectly. 'Kay? 'Kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.