Sunday, June 14, 2009

My fan fiction

I added links to my works of fan fiction to the left sidebar. Be sure to check them out when you get a chance!

The stories I have are:


Acceptance- work in progress, Post-BD, AU, slightly OoC (please don't pay attention to the bad writing in the beginning of the story...I have gotten better, promise!)



Reservation for Ten (the one I'm most excited about!)- work in progress, collaborative work featuring 9 surprise authors, AU-Human, And Then There Were None (by Agatha Christie) crossover



Delusion & Devotion- work in progress, Rosalie POV (mostly), AU-Human




The Godmother- one-shot, Breaking Dawn Missing Moment


And you can check out my general profile on Twilighted here.


Coming soon: Teen and Adult Fan Fiction Reviews!

2 comments:

  1. Just read Godmother, and now I'm deeply disappointed... why the hell isn't there more? Is this really supposed to be just this one moment??? No more chapters???? No seriously - that was great! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Betti! I thought my writing was terrible in that one- first real FF! But whatever you say...

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.