Wednesday, June 3, 2009

MY NEW OBSESSION

Here's the dilly-o:

I had heard of this guy, and his sudden popularity, but never really gave it much thought or even checked to see what the buzz was about. 

Now, however, it's a different story.

Have you heard of the Twilight Widower? If not, CHECK HIM OUT. Give him the once-over and all that--he's as hot as Jacob Black on a summer day. Seriously. I am addicted and there's no turning back. 

HOW HAVE I BEEN TW-STARVED FOR SO LONG?!

I can't get enough of him. And the funny thing is, I have no idea why.

There are plenty of reasons why I love Edward Cullen. He's hot, he's funny, he's sweet and caring, OH and has a great arse. But the Twilight Widower? Hmmmmm. He cracks me up. He is so miserable it hurts. And he's a guy who's willing to make fun of himself. (That deserves a cheer!)

Just do it. Go read him. You will fall head-over-heels like I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.