Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Birthday To You, Love Edward

Talk about the perfect gift! Who needs money, wrap me up this hot babe Edward and I'd be happy :)
Hallmark has already begun unveiling its awesomely campy new line of Twilight-inspired cards. New birthday greeters, featuring the likenesses of Robert Pattinson, Kristen StewartTaylor Lautnerand friends, will continue to make their way into stores through September, says E!Online.
Btw, the picture is quite small so if you can't read the print I'll tell you! The first card with the lovely headshot of Edward/Rob says "I'd never forget your birthday" and the second one says "It's almost like I can read minds or something." Hmm, I like em'. But they would be even better if they actually came from him..
Article, Source, and Picture by E!Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.