Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hello from Georgia

Hello, my fellow Twilight lovers!!! My name is Constance, and I am one of the new news posters on Peace. Love. Twilight! Like many of the other posters, I thought I would introduce myself to everyone.

I was introduced to this site through the contests, which are amazing and so much fun! THANK YOU, ANNA! I read all 2441 pages of the Twilight series in 6 days (yes, I had work and had just graduated from college). I was so proud although I lost a lot of sleep. I even admit that I would read a few pages while stopped at red lights. That is awful, huh?

I have become obsessed with Twilight. My husband even agrees that it is crazy how into it I am. I, like many others. were skeptical that it was more of a young adults' book series; man, I was wrong!!!! Thank goodness. I am actually attending the TwiTour in Atlanta this Sunday. Peter Facinelli and Billy Burk will be there Friday. Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz will be there Saturday. Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, and Catherine Hardwicke (director) will be there Sunday. I AM SO EXCITED. I will try to post some information on it next week!

I hope that I will be a great asset to this site - as it is a huge part of many of our lives.

Until then,
Constance

1 comment:

  1. Hey fellow GA girl, I sent you an email, get back wit'me!

    I thought about going to Hotlanta to that convention, but family calls...........

    Mrs.Robward

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.