Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm going away!

Yes, I am leaving you for more than three weeks! I know, your eyes probably just popped out of your head.

I'm going on an international trek of sorts, therefore you won't see any posts from me for a looong time, unless I somehow find a computer there that I can access (I'm not bringing my lappytoppy).

I will miss you all sooo very much! No worries, the blog will keep running, though. My staff will be taking care of that. And if any of them misbehave *wink*, you guys will let me know, right? RIGHT?!

Comments will go unmoderated while I'm gone (shhht, don't tell the Twilight Haters!) but that doesn't mean I can't delete Twilight-trashin' comments when I get back, so BEWARE!

Bye all! MWA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.