Thursday, July 9, 2009

Kellan L.= soccer mom in training?


Mm, nope, don't think the abs will fit in the trunk either.

I'm not going to post the actual pics/video of Kellan in his mom-van, because this is a no-pap zone! And he looked mad, so I'm going to count those as intrusive and inappropriate for posting. Sowwy!

HOWEVER, I did get an email with a photo and vid of Kellan in his big ol' white minivan, which makes me wonder. Is he preparing for parenthood or what? Hummm. *strokes chin thoughtfully*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.