Monday, July 6, 2009

A Little Bit About Me

Hey fellow Twilighters! I'm Irina, a new news blogger here. And before I get started, I thought I would bore you a little bit with some random tidbits of information about me.

I'm from Ukraine, but I live in New Jersey in the States now. I've been in love with Twilight ever since I saw the movie on November 28, 2008. Seeing it has changed my life. I went to see it with a bunch of my friends, who are all Twilight fans (they're not as obsessed as I am though), and I absolutely fell in love. The next morning I called everybody I knew, begging to borrow the books, as my mother refused to go out to Borders that day. In three hours, I was reading, and I couldn't detach myself from the series for three days. Now, every second of my free time is devoted to Twilight. I listen to podcasts every week, and read all the Twilight news anywhere I can find. Oh, and I also read tons and tons of fan fiction on www.fanfiction.net. I've even taken a stab at writing my own stories. (If any of you have some free time, you can check out my stories: my username is livingintwilight10593)

It's so hard for me to pick a favorite book of the saga, but it would have to be Eclipse. My favorite character would be Alice, and I'm definitely Team Edward (sorry to all those Team Jacob people out there).

So yeah, that's pretty much it. Thanks for reading, and I hope you'll enjoy my future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.