Tuesday, July 21, 2009

More US Weekly Photos of Rob=Too Much Hotness



US Weekly has a gallery of 40, yes 40!!!, never-before-seen images of Robert Pattinson. Let me just say this, ::::thud:::::. Yea, I got dizzy. I'm not gonna lie. I swear if I ever saw Rob in person I would probably just stare at him in disbelief. I mean, could he be any more perfect? beautiful? gorgeous? adorable? hot? sexy? amazing? And the hair! His hair is like pure sex! And that jaw! ::swoon:: Oh, the things I want to do to him! ha! lol :) I am only going to post my favorite pic. So rush over right now to this site to flip through the entire gallery!!!


p.s. I couldn't choose just one.....who could??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.