Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Moon Spoilers


So this is not A New Moon spoiler, but just the topic about the whole bunch of spoilers we have received. What do you guys think of the spoilers- teaser trailer, pictures and posters? I personally think that this movie will be a whole lot better - no offense to the first movie. I feel that New Moon's dark atmosphere is going to be portrayed beautifully by Chris Weitz. I feel that this director is amazing with his well - directing!

I loved the teaser trailer and I still do. I made it a ritual everyday to watch it at least once. I love the promotional covers of the movie tie-in books - the one with Jacob holding Bella and Edward in the moon. I love how they portrayed that intense moment.

I love, love, love the new promotional stills such as the one with Bella and Edward almost kissing. GAH!

And how about the new website - oh my carlisle - to die for! I love the Cullen house and I love the new movie stills. I want to see the movie NOW!

So I guess why you are wondering why I am talking about this is that I am so excited about Comic Con which is today. I really want to see the preview footage of the movie and I know you guys are too.


So what do you think of all the spoilers we have received? Do you love them?

xoxo,
RedRose15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.