Monday, July 20, 2009

New Taylor Lautner "New Moon" Still


USA Weekend, has a HOT!! new pic of Taylor Lautner and you can see the tattoo better in this pic, than the other. Team Jacob gets a little more tempting with every pic I see of this young man. I almost feel bad considering he was born in 1992, and I graduated from high school in 1993, lol. The reason I don't feel bad is because I know there are older women and men than me that are lusting over him too. Anyway, here is a link to the USA Weekend site. Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! That little boy just keeps on getting cuter. As a mother of an 18 year old, I find it hard to enjoy the boy's bod, without thinking how grown women would be after my own son. =D But then my son isn't promoting the hottest movie, so I think I am ok to look but not touch.

    FYI- if I get close to him at all at the new moon panel, i might kinda lose it. but only for a minute. lol

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.