Friday, July 10, 2009

not everything is boring in Nebraska...

Hi all!

My name is Sarah and I am also a new addition to the team!
Yes, its true I am from Nebraska and I gotta admit it is usually better than what most people believe. We DO have electricity, there is MORE than just farms, we DON'T drive buggies or only ride horses and NOT everyone is a farmer. I totally consider myself a city girl all the way!

But I mostly consider myself a Twilight fan! I am 23, just graduated from college and have a lot of free time on my hands, free time I used to constantly check Twilight sites and keep updated with the whole Twilight world. I used to be one of the people that thought that Twilight was for the 14 and under crowd until my friend got my to read the first book - and that was it- I was hooked.
I now own all of the books, along with 2 copies of the movie, and countless Twilight merch. I now have a countdown to the release of New Moon and I now think its official - I am totally obsssed with all things Twilight - I am not ashamed to admit it!

And now that I have the chance to update this amazing site, I am totally excited to keep everything and everyone up to date about the people and the world that we all love so much. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.