Sunday, August 16, 2009

Anna recommends a horsey romance fic on TLYDF!



You know you've made it big when you recommend a fan fiction on TLYDF.com (The Lazy, Yet Discerning Ficster). Well, sort of...

Anyway, I rec'd one of my current FF faves, "A Stable Romance" by Iadorepugs. 

An excerpt of my recommendation:

"Let me get one thing straight. I don’t like horses. At least, I’m not the kind of girl people call a “horse-freak.” I have never been interested in horses, not even in kindergarten, and when I see people reading books about horses it makes me laugh. I am clearly not a horse person.

However, when I first started reading the story, I did not realize that A Stable Romance is, in fact, of a horsey nature. Don’t panic, horse-haters! This story wove horses into its plot so well that it has actually made me quite interested in horses. I would have thought previously that this was impossible, but not so. In fact, I fell in love with this story the same way I fell in love with Twilight. I never thought I would ever like a book about vampires, but we all know that I fell head over heels for the novel. The same thing happened with A Stable Romance."
Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.