Saturday, August 8, 2009

Peter Facinelli on Cruise Mode

It's been recently stated that Peter Facinelli wants to be "environmentally friendly" and I'm all for that. I'm a vegan myself and I don't where or eat anything animal or anything that harms animals. So I think what he is doing is making a small but great change :) Anywho since his ordered Tesla won't be arriving until about a year he been trying "other" means of transportation.
Ch Ch Check out the video!
Article and Source by Twilght Lexicon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.