Sunday, August 2, 2009

Twilight Cosmetics

Wow, Twilight has been doing it big ever since it first came out! I don't want to say that I'm surprised by the success, but I really am! Besides all the merchandise that Twilight has put out they are now adding a full line of make-up to the scene. All I can say is WOW once again. Click here for more information. The site doesn't open until August 17th but you can pretty much get the idea and of course tell PLT! what you think :)

Article and Source by TwilightLexicon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.