Saturday, September 12, 2009

Another New Moon Trailer Leaked Online!!!

I was on twitter when my friend sent me a link to the leaked New Moon trailer!!! I gasped. Then I squealed which brought my son out stat, cuz I was chanting "omg, omg, omg".

I sat in awe of the 2mins plus of straight awesomeness. The Volturri looks even better live and Dakota Fanning looks positively evil!

Jacob Black. OMJ. When is Feb 2010 so I can drool in adult fashion?

Edward Cullen is shirtless and I think I squealed even louder!

Overall I am even more excited as there are a little over 60 days until the movie. Oh yeah purchased my ticket already for the midnight showing.

Here is the link: http://bit.ly/8bT57 View it if you dare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.