Saturday, September 19, 2009

New Moon: Uber-Crazy Fans!

I should know. I am one of them. I heard that the tickets for the midnight showing are practically sold out. And that is just friggen crazy! Ok my friend and I got our 2 weeks ago because we just knew it was gonna be sold out quick. So there!


Though I don’t consider myself a Super-Fan (those who camp out or go to every signing), I am a big enough one to where I wear my t-shirt/jacket proudly. Yes I am an adult. So what?


The thing is I think there are more adults, people 18 up who are more into The Twilight Phenomenon than the teeny-boppers. Why you may ask?


Well here is my evidence:


I write for a Twilight blog (this one), in which most of the staff is adult.(This is what I think, could be wrong)


At Comic Con, the people who were walking around with Twilighty thoughts in their heads like sugar plums? Adults.


If you go online and look at the websites about Twilight, a lot are ran by adults, like Twilight Moms or OME.


Even my fellow examiner, Twilight Examiner, is an adult who has as much love for the books/movies as the rest of us.


Now I can go on and on but you get the picture. And you know what? I’m cool with being a teenager on the inside. And that is ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.