Thursday, September 24, 2009

Speculations...yay! Fun


Hi, my name is Ashley *collective hi Ashley*. So, I get to be the Teen Editorial Writer and that's kind of awesome!!!!

Anyways, I'm going to try very hard and let myself pretend that someone is reading what I get to write and has avoided rolling their eyes for my benefit. Many thanks on that one!!!

An interesting Twilight related story...now to choose just one...hum.

Well, I have been asked everyday this week by someone new and I was wondering on a wider scale what you think. Are Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart going out. I say YES! But I'm not sure. I did spend almost 5$ on a magazine that said 'hum, we don't know' and I've done THAT before. But from people that pay as close attention to this as I do...not people who think it's funny bordering on creepy what do you say?

I think they totally are but they are not allowed to tell because fans would lose their mind in a good way or bad. Again...what do you think? And as horrible as it is...I LOVE speculations!

I think you've already been asked this question but has your opinion changed with the magazines coming out promising details about the wedding. (yeah, I was sucked into that too *sigh*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.