Saturday, September 19, 2009

Xavier Samuel at Toronto Film Festival Event


I've seen 10 more films since my last entry, so you can imagine why there's been a slight gap on this blog. I saw two on Thursday, four on Friday, four yesterday, and one so far today. So I haven't had nearly as much time as I'd hoped to write about the goings-on here on my site. However, I have been tweeting live all day on my Twitter at twitter.com/larry411.

Needless to say, TIFF 2009 is shaping up to be another winner.

I have a brief break from the action before my next screening so I wanted to post a few pictures I just shot. Tonight is the International Premiere of Sean Byrne's The Loved Ones, one of the choices I previewed last week. The screening is part of the Midnight Madness series -- this is my fourth night attending the program -- and I've just returned from a party thrown by Midnight Madness programmer Colin Geddes to celebrate the 10-night series and the debut of The Loved Ones in less than three hours.

Cast and crew of the film attended the party, including lead actors Xavier Samuel (The Twilight Saga: Eclipse) and Victoria Thaine. I'll be covering the screening tonight and will be posting pictures of the Q&A. Here are some pictures I shot at the party.

See more photos and read more here!

Larry later Twitter said,

” Xavier LOVES his fans and is humbled.”
“Xavier Samuel performance in The Loved Ones gives new meaning to the term “tortured actor”
“Xavier Samuel will #Eclipse most young actors in this awesome performance. It’s too bad they don’t have Oscars for Best at Enduring Pain.”
“Xavier Samuel pulls off a stunning agonizingly horrific performance in The Loved Ones …NOT for the faint of heart.”
“.Xavier Samuel does NOT have a Twitter. My source is Xavier Samuel.

Article, Source, and Picture by ProNetworks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.