Sunday, October 11, 2009

Elsewhere and Anna Kendrick




Last weekend was my friend's birthday and she rented a bunch of movies for various reasons. She got Elsewhere because Anna Kendrick was in it. That was the scariest movie I have EVER sat through...willingly!! But she was SOO good in it. My story is barely Twilight related unless, like me and my friend you watch movies that the characters have been in. But I would suggest watching it because it was awesome. That is my awesome Twilight related story of the week.


Another thing about the movie...the main guy is named Jasper, we all decided that if someone is going to be named Jasper he has to be hotter but he was good anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.