Saturday, October 17, 2009

New Moon soundtrack...or not :(

*sigh*
New Moon soundtrack, coming out October 16...hum. Not in Canada, that's very sad. Though we only have a population of 30 000 000, that doesn't mean we don't count! Twilight people don't come to Canada for promotions, or anything. We are too small...in numbers anyways. I now have to wait for Tuesday, no one thinks it's a deal but c'mon, I totally wanted it to come out, that would have been exciting. Well, on the bright side this is all I have to complain about so I'm pretty well off.


Well, I'm looking forwards to the 20 then. Should be interesting. Hope you like the CD if you have had the chance to get it yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.