Saturday, October 31, 2009

Taylor Shirtless vs Miley's picture

(I try)
Yeah, "Taylor Shirtless" caught my attention and I'm writing it.

Ok, first apparently Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift are going out, cool eh? A little awkward with the same first name but love 'em both.

Next, the purpose of this is that people thinks it's bad that Taylor can be shirtless but Miley can't. I would just like to point out that if Taylor stops being shirtless there will certainly be tears. No doubt. I think the people that have a problem with this haven't ever taken a close look at him shirtless...seriously, that's swoon worthy. I think Miley should be allowed to be wrapped in a blanket and Taylor should be allowed to be shirtless even though they are like 15 (when it happened) and 17. If that's what they want. Now I wouldn't personally try it but then again, I wouldn't bungee jump, I don't see that stopping people.

All in all, what do ya think? (Oh, this is exciting, people wrote to me. I know I've said that but YAY!! Thank you sooo much)

1 comment:

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.